|App Download Version||1.0.6|
|Last Updated||Oct. 1, 2018|
|App by||Qsoft Mobile Dev|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
SHARE Files - Send & Receive File Offline content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of app store . You could visit Qsoft Mobile Dev's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. SHARE Files - Send & Receive File Offline can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than SHARE Files - Send & Receive File Offline apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.0.6 , 1.0.0. You could also download apk of SHARE Files - Send & Receive File Offline and run it using popular android emulators.
SHARE Files - Send & Receive File Offline 1.0.6 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- manage access to documents
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- open network sockets.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- read or write the system settings.
- access to the vibrator.
- request installing packages.
- collect component usage statistics
- use fingerprint hardware.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access precise location.
- access the camera device.
- access approximate location.
- read SMS messages.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- read the sync stats.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- collect battery statistics
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- find out the space used by any package.
- read only access to phone state.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.