|App Download Version||2.0.58_ww|
|Last Updated||June 15, 2018|
|App by||SuperTools Corporation|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 8 and above|
CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of app store . You could visit SuperTools Corporation's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 8 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us:2.0.58_ww ,2.0.48_ww ,2.0.28_ww , 2.0.28_ww , 2.0.18_ww , 2.0.8_ww , 2.0.6_ww , 1.5.18 , 1.5.8 , 1.1.8 . You could also download apk of CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data and run it using popular android emulators.
CLONEit - Batch Copy All Data 2.0.58_ww apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- change network connectivity state.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- open network sockets.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read the user's call log.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read the low-level system log files.
- read SMS messages.
- read from external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write to external storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read or write the system settings.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- access the camera device.
- access to the vibrator.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- find out the space used by any package.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- install packages.
|2.0.58_ww||June 15, 2018|
|2.0.48_ww||June 14, 2018|
|2.0.48_ww||June 12, 2018|
|2.0.28_ww||June 6, 2018|
|2.0.28_ww||June 5, 2018|
|2.0.28_ww||June 1, 2018|
|2.0.28_ww||May 30, 2018|
|2.0.28_ww||March 14, 2018|
|2.0.18_ww||March 13, 2018|
|2.0.18_ww||Nov. 3, 2017|
|2.0.8_ww||April 24, 2017|
|2.0.6_ww||April 19, 2017|
|1.5.18||Feb. 21, 2017|
|1.5.8||Dec. 26, 2016|
|1.1.8||Aug. 26, 2015|